Hello everybody!

I found this site browsing the web, and thought it would be a great place to make a shout out.

I am the founder of a new web technology startup for schools. We have developed a new learning management system that is on the bleeding edge of technology - it incorporates safe social networking, podcasting, video embedding, community features, and everything else you can imagine all in an intuitive, easy to use environment.

If you're interested shoot me an email.

-Victor Ramon

Tags: 2.0, Classroom, Course, Learning, Management, Networking, Social, StudentLink, System, Web

Views: 167

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, Victor, so giving the pricing of your product in the forum kind of goes beyond the "non-commercial" nature of this site. We really encourage vendors to *participate* in the discussions here, and to contribute to helping educators become familiar with Web 2.0 and collaborative technologies, but we ask that vendors don't "pitch" their products.

Glad to have you here, hope you'll understand the balance we're looking for. :)

Steve
Sorry Steve, I didn't realize this. I apologize. I just wanted to let the community know that we're an option.

I changed it up a bit to make it feel more informative and less like a pitch. Let me know if it will be OK.
Good work. I went to the site but couldn't see anything. Did I miss a link?

Would love to talk to you about this. I'm stevehargadon on Skype, or steve@hargadon.com email.
Thanks.

The web url is www.StudentLinkEdu.com, but we are redesigning the site right now. Should be up soon.

We'll talk soon - I would like show you StudentLink and see what you think.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service