I'm new to this! I would appreciate any help or resources. I teach second grade and I'm just starting to learn about personal learning networks. I'm looking for a 2nd grade classroom to do a collaboration project with. This spring I'll be in the planning stages and then actually complete the project in the fall. I have a document camera(ELMO) and projector in my classroom. The students love sharing their work on ELMO. I take a lot of pictures of our activities and make power points to review science and social studies concepts. I also take a lot of pictures and make movies and post them on my website. Parents love the reviews and movies.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I would like to work with another second grade class and teacher and work together on an on-line project. I'd prefer some kind of project with language arts, science, or social studies. It's all new to me and I was hoping to find a second grade teacher who has some experience with this type of project and work together.
Hi,

Hope it's ok for me to refer you to another ning -> http://onlineproj4tchrs.ning.com/

This might be a better place to check.

Good luck!
The ning you recommended is just what I needed to get started. Thanks so much!
Amber! You're awesome! I've been looking for something like this for my staff...you rock!
Great! Glad it could help you, too. And as Nancy said below, Jen's projects are great. We are participating in the St. Patrick's Day project next month.
I just signed up this morning to participate in the St. Patrick's Day project in March. This will be my first on-line project and it seems beginner friendly~which is great!
This may not be what you are looking for but Jen has some great projects that are easy to participate in. Last year our 3rd graders did the Shape of Things, the St. Patrick's project (registration opens Mar 1).

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service