I'll post the basic info here, but I'm also looking for other ways to distribute this new program at my organization.....any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

The Saint Louis Science Center is dedicated to its mission to spark interest in science, technology, engineering, and math, especially in communities of need. In our ongoing partnerships and collaborations throughout the Saint Louis community, we have come to realize the importance of individuals with a passion and vision for quality educational programming.

The Community Science Fellowship (CSF) and the Community Teaching Fellowship (CTF) was established to provide individuals who wish to exist at the forefront of science education and outreach in relation to population needs and community issues with an opportunity to explore their interests in public education, museum philanthropic efforts, public and social policy, youth development, and science outreach advocacy. The fellowship program concentrates on these areas of informal science education as they impact on problems of our communities and is intended to address rising issues in science education inequity. In addition to building professional qualities and academic qualifications that characterize the best agents of change in our profession, fellows are expected to help shape policies and lead research in cross-cultural and community science. They will be equipped with skills to improve programming for diverse populations in their own communities.

For more information, please visit:
www.youthexploringscience.com/fellowship

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about contacting the student divisions of the various professional societies? eg IEEE, Society of Physics Students, AIChE student, etc.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service