I'm testing embedding a google doc into Ning, let's see how it works.
This is the embedded code.

This is the direct link
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=dgjnf8b4_78d9rw8fgp

I'd like your help creating this simple rubric 2.0 slideshow. Any ideas would be great. I think you'll need to email me so I can invite you to be an edittor.

Tags: 2.0, input, presentation, rubric, test, your

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just a quick note, first impression:
Try to get away from the School building as being the centre of the learning experience. Particularly for your 'now' slide. With Web 2.0 it is easier to promote learning outside the school.
Hi Jason, thanks for your thoughts. I had a similar thought. Then I thought, the info and learning experiences can come from and happen outside the school building, but the building is still the center of facilitating learning.

Do you see a way of facilitating large scale learning without a building?

It is being done in distance education at the college level and i guess in some virtual high schools, but I'm not sure it works on in grade level where coming together in a set location as a community adds a lot of value to the learning process.

I'm thinking it may be best show it this way to help people that work under the 20th century model of education to understand it, what do you think?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service