Hi all!

New member here - so if I break any rules please let me know :)

Anyway - I have been thinking a lot lately about the ability to embed widgets into blogs, websites and wiki's. I have found time lines, sideshows, vocabulary cards pictures and movies to be awesome additions for any blog or website.

One thing that I would like to see but can't find is the ability for students to create tests and quizzes and share them with their classmates. I was thinking this would be a great idea to review content using student blogs.

Does anyone know of any free (or really cheap)social assessment services out there that would be appropriate for middle school students to use? Specifically I would like students to have their own account to create and administer a test or quiz to other students in their class. Once they create the test they could embed it in their blog to share it with their classmates and after it was taken it would automatically grade the test for them.

I know I may have high expectations but I think this would be a really great idea to get kids to take control of their learning.

Thanks!

Tags: assessment, embed, student centered learning

Views: 30

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service