The IRA and NCLD Will Launch The RTI Action Network Monday

On Monday April 7th, The National Center for Learning Disabilities (NCLD) and founding partner the International Reading Association (IRA) are lauching a new national initiative dedicated to the responsible and effective implementation of Response-to-Intervention (RTI), the RTI Action Network.

I will be interviewing individuals for LD Live, a weekly on-line talk radio show, that were instrumental in making the RTI Action Network a reality. If you are interested in participating in the Monday on-line discussion, let me know.

Live broadcasts and recorded podcasts can be heard on my Classroom 2.0 profile page.

Tags: add, adhd, broadcasts, disabilities, ira, ld, learning, ncld, podcasts, reading, More…rti

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,
I am searching for RtI info! We have formed our committees(Reading, Math and Behavior) and are investigating options/resources. I teach at the high school level... I am wondering if you have encountered much for Math? It seems that there are a myriad resources for literacy and behavior/social/emotional... our math committee yearns for resources. I would love to chat if you are up for it?
Lisa

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service