Hi

Anybody have a recommendation for an online project management site? I need something that can support multiple people accessing and inputting info on an on going project.

Thanks.

Jeff Branzburg

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff,
Have you tried Google docs? I'm not sure how it goes with multiple people accessing simultaneously, but it certainly has potential for collaboration across continents and internationally.
Thanks.

I use and like Google Docs, but for this project we need something like Microsoft Project (or other formal "project management" software), that multiple people can access over the Internet. I know that Zoho offers such a product, and we're now taking a look at it. But we're also looking for other suggestions as well!

Jeff Branzburg
dotProject and phProjekt are free and open source project managers. I also think the courseware Moodle might be effectively adapted for such use. Again, it is free and open source.

There are others. Here is a page that compares several packages that is written by yet another project manager called Project-Open.

Steve
Steve:

Thanks alot. These look like they may be helpful. I'll check them out.

Jeff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service