Hi
I'm new to Classroom2 and wanted to know if there's an equivalent TeacherTube site dedicated to University-level teaching; or can I find such information and guidance on TeacherTube (which at first glimpse appears to be highly focused on school-level content)?
Hope to hear from you soon
My wishes and thanks
ed

Tags: TeacherTube

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ed,
I am not sure what you teach, but scivee.tv is a great college level site for science based videos. You can join the community and add your own videos. Quality videos. Another good one that is often not mentioned is schooltube. A nice site for various levels of content and videos. Hope these help.
Hi
Thanks C. I teach MBA Business School students at postgrad university level, but I shall check these sites out for sure. Thanks again. Any idea on University Business School-related content site?
Speak anon
Ed
Hi Ed,

Have you tried YouTube?

I just did a YouTube.com search on University Business School (View Count) and discovered that there are about 1,350 videos that match the criteria.

This video currently appears at the top of the list: Tim Draper - Biz World Foundation

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service