Check out these podcasts on alternative energy and offer feedback

Have a look at these podcasts. This teacher has been working with this fourth grade class on alternative energy sources in response to a BP grant that was awarded last year. She is working currently with creating a final project with each student making their own podcasts as well as gathering input from a community and global audience. I thought that Classroom 20 might help with the global portion of this audience piece. Have a look and respond here on 20 if you like. There is a clustermap on the site that will be used as tool to track visitors. Thanks and have a look now and in a few days when the final projects are finished!

Erik

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Erik,

My wife teaches 5th grade and just completed an energy unit with her students. They researched energy sources for our local area, contacted industry professionals and finally created powerpoints. These were uploaded and are viewable here. There are 18 in all I believe. I will pass on your link to her class, perhaps you could pass on this link also. Is there any chance of some cross country commenting?
Thanks Rick,
I have forwarded the info to this teacher. The year is winding down rapidly for this group, but I'll try and get a bit of discussion going here. Thanks for your input, the projects look great!

Erik
Thanks for that excellent link Erik - I have placed it on my Grade 5 Intranet site and will post selected comments from the students when they have discovered the fantastic content.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service