Hello everyone! I've been trying to convince my boss to let me give away our new product, SimpleAssessment: Student Technology Proficiency, FREE to all districts at NECC. They think I'm crazy. I think it's a great idea.

I'm creating a report to prove to them why I think this idea is so amazing - mostly, they don't think districts would want to participate. I would love to include comments in my report about what actual tech coordinators/curriculum directors think about this!

My proposal is detailed below. Your comments are appreciated. Your support will hopefully help districts across the country assess the technology proficiency of all of their 8th graders - FREE.

Nothing is finalized but this is my pitch and a little bit about the product:

Our product: tech assessment administered online within a Learning Management System (LMS)

Promotion: All districts at NECC (and if you are replying and aren't attending I'm sure I can work something out for you!) will receive the following for FREE:

- School branded LMS
- Enough licenses for all of their 8th graders (Maximum 250)
- SimpleAssessment based on NETS-S 1998 Edition for PC
-SimpleAssessment based on NETS-S 1998 Edition for Mac
-Basic reporting

Tags: Free, NECC, assessment, infosource, technology

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not able to attend NECC, but am interested in this! I'd love to be able to use this, however!
BOOTH #5036
Company: InfoSource Learning

I look forward to meeting you all!
I will not be able to attend NECC either. Can I still get the free assessment?
Thanks for the offer.
I would be very interested as well for the mac based version and I will not be attending the NECC. Currently we use learning.com for 8th grade tech assessments.

Thanks!!!
Hi there.. I wont be attending the NECC this year but would love to hear more about this assessment.
Thanks
Annjanette
This is just what i'm looking for! The free part is most interesting. Our technology money has been being used for district infrastructure for the past three years and it doesnt appear any will be coming our way soon. I was not able to attend NECC but hope you include me if it works out.
Sharon
Lisa,

I would love to get more information on this. We are really interested in the assessment for 8th graders. Can you send me more information on the Free Assessment?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service