Hi everyone,
I work with a wonderful non-profit in North Carolina dedicated to elevating the voices of accomplished teachers and we are conducting a search for a Director of Virtual Learning and Technology to support a growing number of virtual learning communities of teachers in a customized Drupal environment. I've attached a complete description here, and please feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested. One note: Due to the necessity of aligning virtual efforts with on-the-ground program implementation, the successful candidate will need to work out of the North Carolina office (right outside of Chapel Hill).

Thanks for any help you can offer in spreading the word!
Alice

Tags: Drupal, VLC, community, employment, job, leader, learning, technology, virtual

Views: 37

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alice, my greetings from Germany! I focus on Web 2.0 apps as to education in different ways: at school, at European projects, at the Ministry of Education, at Universities regarding teacher training ...
Hans

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service