hellooooll! i'm a student from Bari(Italy) and I am searching material on web 2,0 for my thesis of bachelor. I hope to have found the place just! Now I would want to plan one sinile community to this for the university students…

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcom Mirella,

Check out our new Web 2.0 learning management system (LMS). Many Europeans are using it and we'll launch our interface in several new languages in the coming months. Check it haiku LMS and create an account for free.

You might also be interested in my Blog. Finally, I came across the following Blog post about School Learning Web 2.0 that you may find interesting. Best of luck on your studies.
What do you mean, "plan one" community for university students? (Did you mean "single?")

Do students in Italy use Facebook? What do they use for social networking? If you wanted students who are studying web 2.0 in the classroom, you can form a group here in Classroom 2.0 just for them. Or you could create your own Ning network.

Cheers,

Steve
thanks Allen and Steve! you have been indeed useful! I have found things interesting! In my university we do not use facebook. Currently solos run of e-learning traditional exist. Unfortunately the school, above all to the south Italy, is not a lot modernized. Various instead to the north where already they are muovendo and experiencing the PLE.
from you instead how is the situation?
Steve,with plan one I mean that I take to community web 2,0 existing for example (type ning) and the adapted one to mine objects to you… adds to didactic modules us to us… chat. .ecc. Understood?
Hi Mirella - it is nice to see you here. A social forum for your University would be a great start - you could ask a small group to join and begin to use blogs, wikis, forums and more. If you ask this group, you will get a lot of great ideas.
Hi Sharot!!! it's an idea...thanks ;)
that I only fear that this platform ning… is too much dispersive if I want at a distance to nire the versitari students uni for a course… not creeds?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service