I'm working with teachers next week to prep them so they can present blogs to k-6 teachers. I would love examples and resources for k-6 blog uses. Thanks! and hurry.

Tags: 2.0, blogs, devlopment, help, professional, web

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can see our student blog here. My blog is on the front page, start with recent posts to see students' blogs. Let me know if you need any more info.
Nancy, I love your blog! Especially how you have all of your students' blogs linked. Can you tell me what service you are using? I would like to share this with teachers at my school. Thanks, -karen
I was lucky enough to have a student's parent who designed the site using Drupal and then serves it for us. Drupal is open source and seems to be pretty easy to set up, I don't do much but could if I had to!!
I use edublogs. My website is just starting up because it's a new year, but you are welcome to take a look. Go to my page on 2.0 and click on my website. I teach 4th grade. I aslo have a ning site for them in which they can post info, but I control it. My kids are just learning to blog, so I feel it's best to start slow.
I am working on mental math blog currently, which i am planning to share with my students over a ning. The blog is content will be aligned for grade 4 students of India. The blog has videos from utube, images from my classrooms. The other blogs that i have planned are on ORIGAMI and TESSELATIONS.
These are great. Thanks so much for the leads! Erik
HI Erik, Anne Mirtschin has great examples of her students' blogs at http://murch.globalteacher.org.au/ (down the right hand side of page).

Marie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service