Library Thing is a great site for book lovers to come together in a social network environment. You can catalog your own library, chat about books, make connections with others. Could you imagine your classroom library organized for students to browse the titles and chat about what they read. I thought this group in Classroom 2.0 would enjoy this one!
If you go to http://www.librarything.com
You can check out what I am reading by searching username techteachers, then select catalog.
My sister is a ferocious reader, search for her library at MJScholl
Social networking in amazing ways!

Tags: books, library, networking, social, thing

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Skip I agree! Maybe we can reach those readers and engage them with others around the globe. This really hits Classroom 2.0 as we allow even the youngest children to be experts. I see so many possibilities, forget the old book reports, engage them. Think about the reluctant readers, and finding a guide to help them pick out their next book. When you catalog your books, it will be interesting to hear more of your thoughts. I like the cover view to look at the books.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service