Hello Classroom 2.0 community.

TimeRime.com is an online community that allows people to create, compare and upload information by creating timelines, and to view information uploaded by others. Information can be uploaded by individuals, as well as companies or (public) institutions.

The subjects of the timelines can be anything which relates to time. For instance, one can create a timeline about ones favorite pop star, or one can create a timeline about a scientific subject, like history. But also timelines about company histories, individuals as yourself, your favorite summer melodies, your favorite car, all these timelines can be created on TimeRime.com.

The TimeRime timelines can be characterized as interactive and multimedia. The timelines can be filled with text, music, YouTube movies et cetera, which makes TimeRime.com a platform that combines popular communities and other internet applications in one new portal.

TimeRime.com
also allows people to search for information about various subjects. TimeRime.com is the place for anyone who uses the internet as a giant encyclopedia.

TimeRime.com stimulates the creativity of its users, and is educational for anyone that is looking for information. It has an international focus, attracting people from all over the world. TimeRime.com aims to be a platform for anyone, including businesses, public institutions, educational institutions, media and more.

Perhaps you can take look at our website. I would like to hear your feedback on the website.
We want to make the website better especially for educational purposes.

Tags: 2.0, classroom, educational, interactive, timeline, timelines, web

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello!
I found the idea very interesting, we will try at school and then i will write back.
thanks
Lucia
Thank you Lucia. We look forward to read your review.
We had some technical problems using the website in combination with Internet Explorer 6.
The problem is just solved. Feel free to use the website.
We have released a new version of TimeRime.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service