Okay, here is what I'm trying to do. I want to create a podcast, upload it to my school server, then use a flash player like ODEO or other to embed into my LMS. These are the steps I use right now but would like an easier version or some clarification if you can.
1. Create in Garageband on my Mac
2. Send to Itunes in order to convert to MP3 (this doesnt always work so easily, what am I doing wrong)
3. FTP my MP3 up to school server
4. Get player embed code, and link to url on server
5. Paste into LMS in appropriate lesson
Somewhere in Step 2 and 3 I get stuck sometimes. I send my podcast to Itunes and it doesnt show up. I convert my podcast to an mp3 in Itunes and I cant find the file (right click on m4a file, convert to mp3, no idea where it goes because I cant see it). Even when that part works, it still seems like it should be easier than 5 steps.
What do you do?
What am I messing up on?
Tags: garageband, m4a, mac, mp3, odeo, podcast
<![if !IE]>▶<![endif]> Reply to This