Hello,
My name is Ekaterina. I am an EFL teacher in Russia. I teach a group of students (aged 11-13) who would love to Skype with teenagers from foreign countries. My students' native language is Russian but they have been studying English as a foreign language for several years. Their level of English is Elementary / Low-Intermediate. We are seeking for international partners for crosscultural communication and research. My students are interested in the following issues: "School Life Around the World", "Freetime of Teenagers from different countries" , "Customs and Traditions of Different Countries". Our time zone is GMT+5. We are waiting for your reply!!!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to participate in this but don't know if the time would work for us. We are Central time zone
Hi Ekaterina, I am from Australia, so maybe our time zones would be possible to videoconference. We are gmt+10. Our school starts at 9am and finishes at 3:30pm. So, our afternoon lessons may work with your mornings. We use videoconferencing a bit. I am anne.mirtschin on skype. Is that what you would use? Also I have access to virtual classroom software where we could share photos, powerpoint presentations etc.
Hi Ekaterina,

I highly recommed you take a look a Wiziq's virtual classroom to teach EFL to your 11-13 year olds.
Mark thank you for recommendation! It's very interesting startup...
Do you conduct any classes there?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service