As I was carefully reading a recent discussion on the Refreshed NETS I found myself in need of a tool that I think I have seen but can't identify. There are so many cool tools and until fit them into my daily practice they often get lot in old posts etc.
I use google notebooks to clip quotes but what I really want is a way to actually mark up the post for reflection and to key in questions in context ...like why does he say .....
Then from my questions etc I am prepared to write my own reflection. the same tool would help students doing research...So can anybody tell me what i am looking for?
Thanks.... Hope this wasn't to confusing

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you want Diigo it combines social bookmarking with annotation capabilities that allow you to highlight and take notes on any web page. I installed the Firefox toolbar and I find it quite helpful for research. I know that there are a couple of other services out there that have similar capabilities, but I can't remember their names right now.
Thanks you! I am going to try it out. This is one of those tools which I have heard a lot about but haven't used.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service