Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 24003

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Amy,
I am one of the hosts here at Classroom 2.0. Welcome to this learning community and I am sure you will find just as useful as I have. I have now been a member for 6 months and have learnt quite a lot. You may like to join in on the forums or even post your own.
Happy exploring'
Helen
Hi, I'm Corina from Southeast Texas. I work as a PK-12 math, science, and GT curriculum coordiantor/staff development presenter in a 3A district. I'm taking graduate technology classes and am interested in learning what other educators are doing to integrate Web 2.0 tools into their instruction so that I can share this wealth of information with the teachers in my district.
Hi Corina,
I am one of the hosts here at Classroom 2.0. This is a great place to share and learn about Web 2.0. Take the time to explore other members and forums. Lots of great ideas!

Happy exploring ,
Helen
Hi,

This is Nathan Toft. I currently teaching 5/6 in a k-8 school near Ottawa, Canada. Looking forward to learning more about finding ways to use web 2.0 (what an awful name that is) stuff in the classroom.
Hi Nathan,
Welcome to Classroom 2.0. This a great network for learning and sharing great ideas and resources. There are discussions and posts on just about all web2.0 apps that you can explore,

Love your avatar!
Helen
Thanks for the welcome. I'll have to come clean: the avatar was created by my son, who was four at the time.

I look forward to jumping in on a few discussions in the near future.
Hi Nathan, welcome as well. I teach information technology to grades 4 through to 10 and have learnt lots of things to put into each of those classes. Join in the discussions and search through the tags as there is a wealth of materials out there.
Hello All! I am from the Gulf Coast of Texas and am currently employeed in a 2-year college as an instructional technologist in the Distance Edcaution department. I am interested in learning about new technologies and how they can be used to enhance learning.
Hi, Dena. Glad to have you here. Thanks for starting your own discussion!
Hello,
My name is Lisa Wiebenga Stroschine, from Cedar Rapids, IA. I'm the Academic Technologist at Coe College. I'm interested in keeping up with the unique ways other educators are using these new technologies...especially low-threshold, low-cost applications.
Hi, Lisa! Welcome!
Hello, I am Jane Smith (yes that is my real name - I use something much more complicated as a pseudonym). I am a grade 5/6 teacher with the Ottawa Carleton District School board. I am amazed a the discussions that I have already read on this site. I have already found some ideas and articles that are useful to me.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service