Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! Valentina Soffritti,from Saronno, Italy. I teach chemistry and physics....I started to teach 2 years ago and I have a lot of things to learn about it, but I really love this job!
Hi folks!

I'm Ashley Garner and I teach 6th grade math at an all boys K-6 independent school in Memphis, TN. My tech coach turned me on to this site and it looks like a great place so far. I'm very interested in collaborating with any other middle school math teachers here in the US and especially abroad. Our school embraces global perspectives and I'm so excited to see so many international members!
Hi - I'm brand new to Classroom 2.0. I teach 6th grade English (grammar, writing, vocabulary) at an all boys school in Memphis, TN. I'm interested in learning about ways to incorporate technology in the English classroom and also concrete methods and tips for teaching grammar through writing. I'm glad to have found this highly recommended site!
You should learn a lot around here. I teach K-6 gifted and we have done tons with technology, let me know if I can help. N
Hi all, Ive been using the site for a few weeks now, looking to link up with folks who are doing innovative things in their schools. Former teacher, now tech director in Vancouver Washington.
I'm Janine Addis. I teach 6th grade in a K-8 school in rural Kansas (isn't all of KS rural?) I'm new to this 2.0 tech but have jumped in with both feet!
Welcome aboard, I live in OP Ks.
Thanks - I'm close to Wichita and Hutchinson. If you have any suggestions, please help!
Hi There! Doesn't your head just spin with all of the info and tools out there?! This seems like a great place to learn, share, and network! My name is Patrick Uselding and I teach 7th and 8th grade social studies & I'm the curriculum coordinator for a catholic school in West Bend, WI. I work at the same school as another new member, Lynn Judnic - we enjoy wreaking technology havoc on our students and staff...ok, maybe havoc isn't the best term! But we do love technology and all of the possibilities it has to offer us in our quest to best prepare and educate our students.
Selamat pagi, hola, hello,
This is my first attempt to send a message in Classroom. What's next? I'm interested in bahasa Indonesia and in teaching Spanish at the college level.
John Mohn, Evansville, Indiana, USA.
Read and respond to the forums on the frontpage or start one of your own or search for a topic of interest or post a blog or fiddle around with your profile---lots to do. Welcome, welcome! N.
Hi everyone,

Hal Eccles here a humanities high school teacher from Manchester, UK. Glad to be on board...

Cheers, Hal

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2022   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service