Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi my name is Aini. I am an elementary teacher in Singapore. New to Classroom 2.0 and hoping to learn from the rest. Cheerio!!
My name is Ryan Evans and I'm a technology teacher in a K - 8 school in Northern, NJ. I'm in my twelfth year of teaching, 6 of which have been in technology. I'm an advocate for integrating current technology into all subject areas in the classroom, especially in utilizing the current technology trends. I firmly believe that students who utilize the tools of the world will be better prepared to compete globally.

I've had a long interest in Web 2.0 tools and have done extensive research in the area. I, however, have not had the opportunity to adequately keep up with various components because of my recent graduate work and other commitments. However, since completing my most latest graduate program, I now have some time to devote to Web 2.0 training and development. I hope by joining Classroom 2.0 to become an effective leader in the area.
hi im from barbados im married im 49years old
ive been teaching for 32 years
i have an hons. degree in economics and management (joint majors)
i love teaching especially mathematics and accounts
Hi i am Rachna Chauhan, working in a private Institute in India, i develop the course structure and even train the teachers and students here. i needed some help. i wanted to know that what is meant by Note taking and filing in TESOL. I need to prepare a few notes on this. if anyone could please let me know something on this.
If you post this in the discussion area on the home page you might get better response. N.
Hi Rachna,

eNoteFile - notetaking and filing has lot's of information at www.enotefile.com
G'day, Cameron from Canberra, Australia. I teach Japanese and Social Studies (or SOSE as we call it). Very excited about spending Kevin Rudd's money - it is my patriotic duty.
Hey All I am John Khan from USA. I think it is right place to discuss with you. Let me introduce little bit about myself. that i am teacher and researching on educational activities.
Hello Folks. Stephen here. i support, encourage and cojole the use of Moodle in Sparsholt College, Hampshire, UK. I used to be in sales of capital equipment to the pre-press industry.
HI Everyone..Asslam o Alaikum..
iRushd here..I m a student of Electronics Engineering in Pakistan,,n I m here to do my term project about online resources of Classroom 2.0 and their applications and effectiveness in engineering studies.
SO anyone really experienced in using resources of CR 2.0 is welcome to hit me up.
Cheerz..
Hi! My name is Charles Everett and I teach internet marketing at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida. I'm happy to be part of the Classroom 2.0 community!
Hi, My name is Tim and I'm from Hanford, CA. I'm a 2nd grade teacher in a rural K-8 school. Just found this site and looking around to see what it's about and if it's another resource I can use.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2022   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service