Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 24637

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm Kathy R. I am a part-time technology/media/library aide at a small K-8 school in the foothills of northern California. I need to get information about what kids should know by each grade level, and would really appreciate a scope and sequence!
Hi All,

Charlie Herbert chiming in from Holyoke, Massachusetts.

I'm one of the tech trainers in MA's PD system for Adult Basic Education and ESOL staff. (more at www.sabes.org). Anybody else out there in adult literacy?

A lot of our learners missed the first, second waves of technology but are being pulled into it by their children. Many ABE teachers are in the same boat. Though now, there's a trend for the ABE demographic to be shifting younger and this new population is comfortable with cell phones.

I'm interested in how ning may be used in combination with a more static website to foster a pd learning community among ABE professionals.

Charlie
Hello All!

My name is Dan Williams, and I work with a video streaming website. I joined the network to get a sense of what people think about video streaming in the classroom and what kind of roll is technology playing in classrooms.
Hello all. My name is Chris Perry, and I am a Biology instructor at the College of the Albemarle in Manteo, NC. I would love to know how many of you are also community college instructors.
Shawn Storm here...6th Grade reading teacher - Quakertown, PA
Hi everyone! I'm Liz Storer, St. Marys, Pennsylvania. I'm a first grade teacher, and am looking for some great collaboration with other educators.
Name's Mike Kadin, Mr. Kadin to the kids, I'm a 11-12th grade physics and calculus teacher in the Boston area (cambridge to be specific). I use technology all the time in my classroom and I teacher exclusively with power point. I'm very interested in hearing from other folks about how they've been integrating technology into their classrooms and I'd love to share some of the stuff I've been doing!
Hello Classroom 2.0,

My name is Cassandra. I am a student pursuing my undergraduate degree in Elementary Education. I am new to social networking. My goal is to learn as much as I can about the educational uses of Ning.
Hi! My name is Joseph De Julius and I am the technology teacher at Eastampton Community School in Eastampton (Burlington County), New Jersey. Our school is a K-8 campus, but I only teach grades 6-8. We started a Ning this year, which we are using as our online professional learning community. Being the only technology teacher in my building, I am looing to network with other technology teachers to share ideas. I look forward to joining your discussions.
Hello and Good evening! I was looking for my own introduction (for proof that I participate in blogs), when I saw a gap in the timeline, and realized I may not have done it yet! I'm from Bricelyn, MN and teach at United South Central District in Wells as a part time high school teacher. I found Ning over the summer as part of an assignment, and love it! I've taught collectively for over 6 years, and diverse experiences from private to public, and mainstream to ALC. I hope to graduate with a masters degree in Education Technology by next year, and would love to teach from home online, or to help the district incorporate a big technology plan. Glad to network!
Hi, I'm getting to know classroom 2.0 today. I'm in Higher Ed in teacher education at Trinity International University. I'm looking to network with others in teacher education.
Hi,
My name is Tzur Karelitz. I am a researcher at the Center for Science Education at EDC (Education Development Center), in Newton, MA.
We are looking to connect to teachers who are interested in what underlies education in the 21st century.
If you are interested, please send me a line. Also, if you can, please answer this short survey about 21st century education:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=B26XwtET5_2bZPzBrtOST8iQ_3d_3d
Thank you!
Tzur

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2021   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service