Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 24054

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the group. I am new here too. I teach in China. What grades do you teach?

Hi Toni,

Do you know Azerbaijan? Do you have any info about it?  I tought  from 1st  to 11 th grade . But now I have only V,VII,VIII grades. Have u joined  Little Lives ?

I don't know much about Azerbaijan. I would love to hear more. I have not joined Little Lives. I will look at it. Right now I teach 1st through 5th, but last year it was 9th - 11th. Who knows what next year will be.

Azerbaijan (AzerbaijaniAzərbaycan Respublikası) is the largest country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. Located at the crossroads of Western Asia and Eastern Europe,[5] it is bounded by the Caspian Sea to the east, Russia to the north, Georgia to the northwest, Armenia to the west, and Iran to the south. The exclave ofNakhchivan is bounded by Armenia to the north and east, Iran to the south and west, while having a short borderline with Turkey to the northwest. read more

You are right. No one knows what will happen after a second. How do you apply technology in your class? How often do you use ICT ?

I can't get in site. Little Lives. I need a passcode.  Do you have one?

You don't need get the pass code. . Your students must sew a flag of his country and send.  http://littlelives.com/lovefromtheworld/index.html  Go there evetything is explained there.

Hi,  we have good friends from your country who live in our town.  Our daughters attend the same school and class.  Their daughter speaks English, Russian, and Armenian,  The parents have a Russian/European grocery store here n town and we LOVE their stuff!!!

HI All - I am a technology coordinator at Shanghai Community International School. Working to use Web 2.0 Tools in China has been challenging but fun. My teachers are eager to learn new sites all the time. Thinking about presenting in the virtual conference.

I think your job may be very challenging!!!

It is. Internet Connection in general is poor.

Hi

My name is Najwa Chalabi from Toronto Canada. I am a Grade 1/2 teacher and a team leader for a 21st century teaching and learning project.

I was a presenter at the Global Education virtual conference in November 2011. I am also a presenter at various conferences about Change, Technology and 21st century skills, inclusion and special education.

I am intertested in submitting a proposal about sharing some few best practices of bringing 21st century research to the reality of classroom. My presentation will be in English.

You can reach me at najwa.chalabi @tcdsb.org

Najwa, you do some interesting stuff!! Can't wait to see your presentation

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service