Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All Lisa Dumicich from Melbourne Australia here. Have been lurking for a little while and have finally bitten the bullet and joined.
Hello Lisa, great to see more Australians join this classroom. Enjoy your time on this site.
So hi ... my name is Martin Jorgensen. I'm in Melbourne Australia.

I'm a third year pre-service teacher. I have a background in professional writing, usability and design ... and I'm fascinated by new ways of introducing narrative to students from p - 12.

Last year I built www.lightningbug.com.au ... a site about story, with buckets of resources for students writing at home, and for teachers - with a teaching portal that includes lesson plans, electronic whiteboard pages and a lots more.

This year, I'm building www.thedigitalnarrative.com ... a website about building stories using digital media - ipods, SMS, mind maps, online calendars, wiki's ... you name it.

I'd love to hear from anyone interested in contributing to the project, or has experiences they'd like to share.

Cheers
Martin J
Hi
I am a Social Pychologist working on social networks and new technologies in Madrid, Spain. I would like to learn well how to connect digital video and visual learning in long life learning. Take look to my blog at http://www.devideodigital.com
All the best
Luis Lizama
Welcome Luis. Sounds like you'll have a great perspective to add here. Enjoy!
Hi Adina
Thanks for your welcome
Let's keep in touch
Luis
I am a guidance counselor in a 2000 student comprehensive high school. I once taught computer skills to middle school students. I am very interested in the web 2.0 options and their capabilities of opening access and collaboration.
Kevin Carter
Weymouth High School
Weymouth, Massachusetts
Hi Kevin. Welcome to Classroom 2.0. I think you'll find a lot of resources and ideas here re: access and collaboration. Collaboration is an especially hot topic.
Hi there! This is all new to me so I'm just checking in as a beginner. I'm from Indianapolis, IN and am seeking ways to connect to my college students and to bring an organization (www.mceia.org) into the next century. I'm using this experience as a good learning tool. Suggestions are welcomed and accepted.

This site looks very much like another one I'm on.
Welcome Beth.

There are quite a few people who teach college students as well. Many people are also involved in several personal/professional learning communities. If you have another one that that works well, feel free to share that too!

If you have something you are looking for in particular, try the tags on the right side of the page or you can start your own discussion in the forum area.
Hi everyone. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Thought I'd join in and share the discussion. I've just begun using web2 tools with my year 3 class (8-9 year olds) and have not as yet made a connection globally with another class - I seem to be taking it slowly and getting used to being connected myself I suppose. (Can be a bit overwhelming at times). I'm looking forward to spending more time here.
Hello Grace. Great to see you here. This is where I really got started, established a network of friends and got into web2.0 thoroughly. So check out the discussions and forums as there is a wealth of material there.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service