Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 24626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Lisa,

What a delightful site! I will show it to my students and I added it to my blogroll on

Show and Tell

You are sure to get some traffic.

Best Wishes to you and your students,
Deborah Kerwood
I live in VT, and coordinate the Franklin County Early Childhood Programs. We offer Universal Access for all four years, provide services for children eligible for early childhood special education oversee Success by Six playgroups, story hours and provide bookmobile services to local childcare providers, preschools and families.
HI
Am new here. Teach Technology Education to students in grades 6, 7, 8 in Illinois, not far from Chicago. I work with teachers in staff development related to technology from time to time. Glad to join in!
Nancy
Hi everyone, I'm Vanessa Scanfeld, from NYC. I'm the co-founder of a web 2.0 startup, called MixedInk. We created a fun way for students to write collaborative texts together, pushing them to take creative risks, learn from their peers, evaluate their own and other students' work, and learn how to work in a team. You can check out our demo here: http://www.mixednk.com/blog/mixedinks-new-video. I'm excited to be part of this community and hear what everyone is working on!
Hi everyone. Sara, LIUC University, Italy. Glad to be here!
I hope to learn more through sharing ideas with you...
Hi my name is Lisa Quinn, I am from Pennsylvania. I teach in a cyber charter school...right now teaching ESL.
http://lquinn.edublogs.org/
I just recently started a little blog for my ELLs.
I am really interested in integrating as many cool technologies for my students. We use Moodle in our school!
Please click on my blog! I look forward to being part of this community!
Lisa Q>
Hi, so glad to join in ! I´m Adriana, from South Patagonia Argentina, exactly Comodoro Rivadavia, oil city, too many people, wild landscape (mesetas), beautiful sea and sky, terrible weather !! (too windy). I teach English at University (Engineering School), and in fact I´m here trying to explore new and friendly places to teach as part of a project for a Post Graduate Course I´m at present taking .. well, hope to keep in contact and I´ll try to get started and explore this virtual and lovely classroom (hopefully I won´t get lost !)
Adriana
HI, I am Ashlyn Dugan. I teach English through Distance Ed. I live in Arkansas.
Good afternoon-

I am a Staff Development Teacher in a middle school in Silver Spring, Maryland. My job is to provide support for the teachers here via training, coaching, observing and reflecting, providing professional development information, and much more. As an educator of 36 years, I confess to not being a tech savvy as many of the younger staff. My goal is to get there and to make use of Classroom 2.0 for my own support, and to move more teachers here in that direction. The Spanish immersion discussion is very productive and I can see some of our immersion teachers immersing themselves in the discussions and suggested collaborations.
Have there really been 320,141 visits to this site since November? Impressive. And from all over the world it looks like.

I'm one of the ring-leaders behind the Essential Principles of Climate Literacy which we're excited to learn the 13 federal agencies in the Climate Change Science Program have endorsed so that we can be on the "same page" so to speak when it comes to climate science.
Hi there,

I am a Junior High Teacher by heart who has taken a professional detour into a divisional Technology Coordinator role. I have been in this position for 2 1/2 years now. I am so excited about the learning process that I am going through. What an exciting time we live in.

Smiles,
Treva
I teach Grade 12 English in Nebraska. My district adopted a 1:1 laptop initiative in October 2008; all students grades 9-12 have their own computers. Although I use computer extensively for writing, I'm interested in creative applications as well.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2021   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service