Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently in Colorado and am very interested in New Zealand. Are there any Kiwi educators out there I can connect with? Will be in Auckland in March. Maybe I can visit your school and learn more about what NZ education is all about. Hope so!

Thanks,
Hilary
I am probably coming about this from a different direction than most of you here as I am not a certified techer or school employee.
I am a Media Producer/Entrepreneur on the Southern Oregon Coast. As a "one man show", I produce video, audio, graphics and web for clients. I caught the media bug as an acct exec at a local CBS TV affilites in 2000.

I teach a media class one day a week to an Alternative High School that focuses on credit recovery.

I am self taught in all of this and have found a network of info providers that keep me in the loop!

Some of my project sites include:

nogglemedia.com

mediaartistadvisor.info

oregoncoastescapes.com

coosbaytvhomes.com

So, enough about me...how can I help you?
Hello Jay,

I didn't read your post before hastily adding my own. Please read my introduction below. I'm sure that you could be of help to me in my final research paper.

/Kevin
Kevin:

Be happy to!

Just let me know how...

Jay
Hello everyone - my name is Karen from Buffalo NY. I am an instructor of Criminal Justice at a community college. I am interested in learning more about Ning to use in my classroom instruction.
Hi, Donna Spaeth, Northwestern Minnesota, USA. My husband and I are ranchers with two children starting school. We are trying to encourage our school there are more bennifits to in-class room web cams than security.
Hi! I'm a second grade teacher in Cedar Park, Texas! I'm excited to learn and share ideas!
Hi Janna! Good to meet you!
Hi everyone. I know most of you. I am from Washington DC, but I taught in Arlington , Va for a long time, three years in DC and then I escaped. I am interested in STEM, transforming education, still... and computational science for everyone, and geography as a reality of our work in project based learning. I am an advocate of broadening engagement.
Attachments:
Hello! This is Cheryl from Louisiana. I am a virtual school Spanish teacher as well as a face-to-face middle school ELA teacher. I'm just looking for ideas to engage my students.
Hello all,

I am a high school history teacher and Virtual High School teacher living in "America's Hometown" of Plymouth, MA. I am constantly exploring how to integrate technology into my classroom and I look forward to sharing and learning with everyone.

Greg
Hi Greg, welcome!

Plymouth is such an interesting place! One of the highlights of my childhood was visiting Plymouth Plantation with my grandmother. For people who have not seen the ROCK it is always surprising how small it is!! We went out to her cabin on the pond (?) too. Good luck and have fun! ~ Hilary

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service