Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, my name is Elise and I teach 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Latin in Alabama. This is my first year teaching full time. And I am interested in learning effective ways to integrate things like blogs, wikis, etc. in my classroom.
Hi, everyone! I’m a graduate student at Pace University. My name is Xiaolan Rong, just call me Rong.

I have been an English teacher in China for seven years before I came here. The course Audio-visual English I composed for English major juniors in 2001 makes me interested in Educational Technology.

Look forward to sharing ideas with you all.
Hi Rong, welcome to c2.0! You may be interested in joining one of the video groups: http://classroom20.ning.com/groups/group/search?q=video

Your diverse perspective will be an interesting contribution to the conversation! Welcome again.
G'day everyone. Sue Wyatt from Tasmania, Australia. I'm a middle school teacher hoping to introduce some more Web 2.0 into my classroom this year. Would like to use blogging, wikis and get good use out of the smartboard which will be set up permanently in my room,
Sue, let me know if you would like to introduce blogging to your students by having them comment on my students blog posts. My kids (5th-6th) would be thrilled. You can see out blog here. Start at Recent Posts.
Nancy, thanks so much for the invite. My students won't be back at school till mid-February and by the time I teach some safety rules etc and make sure they all have an email address, it will probably be March before we do any serious blogging. I notice yours is with edublogs, like mine. How did you get the students with a blog page each? My blog
We don't use edublogs, one of my student's dad built the site using Drupal and he serves it on his server. We'll be in school until the end of May so let me know if you want to join us.
OK sorry about that, but I am sure I will get back to you regarding the students blogging and using wikis. After looking at your wiki related to the CSI - cemetery investigation - I think I might be able to do something similar with our community for the students to work on.
Sue, Here's the final project. http://connections.smsd.org/csi
Hi, I'm Kristen Fouss, a math teacher in Cincinnati, Ohio. I'm part of a tablet project in my district - a lucky few were issued tablets, wireless projector, and speakers, and have been led on an exploration of what can be possible. I've learned so much already this year and I know so much more is possible! I'm looking forward to finding out how to best use this technology that we have at our fingertips.
Hi, Kristen! I found you! Great arena, eh! I'm at Ayer... and I recognize your TABLET lingo! Go, Girl! Amy
Hi Lauren, welcome to c2.0. You might be interested in joining the Elementary group: http://classroom20.ning.com/group/elementaryschool20 Have fun!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service