Here is a list of things I love about being a teacher in the summer. I love the school year, too--but we are so blessed to have time in the summer to recharge. Can you add to the list?
1. Never being tired. Even if you are tired, it doesn't matter.
2. Staying up late.
3. Spending too many hours online and not caring.
4. Summer foods-tomatoes, cantaloupe, peaches, cherries.
5. Going to the ice cream store after dinner.
6. Reading a whole book in a day.
8. Going swimming.
9. Taking a nap, even if you don't need it.
10. Having lunch with friends and eating for more than 25 minutes.