Those of you have joined this group, has your school disctrict or service agency adopted the LoTi program? If so, what path are you taking. I would love to start the program in USD 405 but state financing does not make things easy for this to happen. I would truly appreciate everyone's thoughts and vision of how to get it going without a great deal of funding. To be honest, I would love to establish it by building faculty.

Views: 78

Replies to This Discussion

Here are some excellant handouts that explain the LoTi program and the levels of teaching innovations for promoting the integration of technology. These handouts will be used as part of my 2008 ESSDACK Conference presentation "Where are you on the scale of technology?". Please pay attention to the second handout. There will be a LoTi mentor training hosted July 8-10 in Hutchinson, Kansas by Nickerson School District (USD#309).

Please respond with your thoughts and any experiences you have with LoTi. I would enjoy discussing this program with anyone and everyone.
Attachments:
Dean, thank you so much for sharing these handouts! I have recently started using the LoTi Digital-Age Survey with several districts as a means of identifying professional development priority areas and as a way of tracking progress year-to-year.

The big question I have now is how to track progress toward our LoTi goals over the course of the year. Is this something that was addressed in the mentor training? I'd love to hear how your district monitors its progress in addition to the annual Digital-Age Survey.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service