This year I'm going to be doing a lot more with my students related to Web 2.0. I've been thinking about it and decided I should collect some data first. We always talk about digital natives, but I think a lot of it is hype.

It would be nice to know where my students are right now and where they've ended up at the end of the school year. So, I figured I'd write a survey for them. Unfortunately this occurred to me this morning and I just don't have time to get one together.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK, figured Wufoo out, I chose it because I liked the name, with only a few screw-ups. I did get to the end and either had to quit adding fields or PAY! So I quit and jammed Alice's last three questions into one---like an essay question on a test! Thanks Alice and Kevin for ideas---Since I'm only talking about 60 kids, some of them I've had as students for 5 years, I pretty much know what they know. But I am excited to have a dataset to do some authentic "messing" with. Thanks.

http://computer.wufoo.com/forms/broken-arrow-el-technology-survey/
Here is a copy of the survey that I just tried in class. I used survey monkey but I am going to check out the wufoo now.
Attachments:

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service