Personally, I team up in some European projects with e-journals, e.g. MagazineFactory.
http://www2.edu.fi/magazinefactory/magazines/e_digiskills/
I would be glad, if Ning could install an e-journal as a feature for every social network. Each member could write and publish articles. It´s good to have a lot of competent friends and to discuss some issues. But I´ld like to get more possiblities to start interactive collaboration on special topics. What is your opinion about writing articles as to topics?

Tags: e-journals

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Could you expand on this, Hans? I *thought* that's what the forum posts were about, but it might be I don't understand what you're asking.

NL
Each platform means: communication, collaboration and publishing. I use different platforms in projects and at my institution: Dokeos, Lo-Net and Fronter.com
All this platforms are CMS.
As to Classroom 2.0 on Ning: wiki is very good tool. I use to work on wikispaces. But I´m missing a free tool (e-journal) as well to publish articles on special topics (labels). After publishing each member could start a discussion too.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service