Hi everyone,
I've been totally consumed with preparing TWO sessions for the K12 online conference (stop me before I volunteer again!) and haven't been participating much. But I read everything!

Anyway, this week I'll be in Nashville at the NSBA T+L conference. First time in this city and I'm looking forward to it. I posted about the session I'm doing on project-based student technology literacy here. Not that I've started that presentation yet!

Hope if anyone is attending, y'all come by and say hi!

Tags: NSBA, T+L, conference, literacy, technology

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, Sylvia, if you want a little local direction, call me at 615 335-3018 on my cell and i'll get back to ye. I'm Kevin's friend, Scott, and I live in Nashville. I am missing the T&L conf. due to the fact that if falls on the very first Fall break my school has ever scheduled and my son and I are going fishfish, fishfish, fishfish, fishin'. Driving out for Texas on Thursday morning to slay some bass.

Life is good. I hope your stay in our fair city is as well! Check out http://nashvillescene.com for a bunch of stuff to do!
Thanks for the offer, Scott! But so far, I haven't even made it out of the Opryland hotel - a little biosphere with it's own restaurants, dancing waters, and 6,000 rooms. I've gotten lost several times already and haven't even been outside!
Hahaha I know what you mean. Looking forward to your K12onlineconference thingy today, whether I can scramble to it synchronously or get there after the fact :)

Have a blast! Next time you come to Nashville you'll have to tag on some time out in the city. It really is an interesting place. However, you can attend the famous Bluebird Cafe entertainment in Second Life any evening!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service