I am looking for some sort of calendar that I can email to the teachers so that they can schedule a time to use the media center. I would like for it to be something that each teacher could change/edit so that it will always be current. Right now, I am creating a calendar in print shop and sending it out once a month. Teachers have to email or come by the media center in order to make schedule changes. I feel that the media center would be utilized by more if they could schedule media time from their computer as they write lesson plans. Our school uses Dell pc's.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks, Wade. I actually thought about a wiki but I have only made one myself and wasn't sure how to get the calendar on the wiki.
Terry

Try to make your calendar to share by teachers on this website: www.famundo.com i think this caledar is useful.

J Guadalupe Salcido.
I have not heard of this one. I will be sure to check on it. Thanks!
You could use Google Calendars. It is easy to embed one in your web page or wiki. You could set up who you want to be able to make changes to the calendar, and everyone could see it.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service