I am currently doing research in the technology integration and have some questions about the rationale behind when teachers are using specific technology nowadays. The technology cannot be stand alone. In fact, technology should be used to help support the environments that are instrumental for achieving the types of learning outcomes. I have read some of the teachers' forum in Classroom 2.0 on the tools that they use in their classroom. But I like to ask more questions for teachers to explain and think-aloud their technology integration action plans. If you have additional suggestion to the following questions, please feel free to share them.

1. What is your rationale for using ___ (name the technology) in your teaching?
2. What is the impact of technology on your students?
3. To what extent do you feel technology has changed how you view teaching and learning?
4. Have you changed your teaching philosophy or strategy because of technology? If yes, in what way?
5. What are the most promising features of technology? What features would you like to see in technology?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service