I'm looking over the schedule for FETC, which is about a month away, and am trying to decide which sessions to attend and whatnot. Just wondering who else in the CR20 crowd will be attending, and what they think will be worthwhile talks to check into.

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be there! I'm doing a workshop and a concurrent session. Come find me and let's hang.

Chris O'Neal
Hey, what's your concurrent session?
It's called "Leading the Leaders." It's on Thurs at 12:30. Stop on by! :)

~Chris
I would, I've got a meeting with Einstruction at 1pm. I'm attending on a press pass for my blog. Maybe we just need to schedule an interview :) You up for that?
Sounds fun to me!
Leading the Leaders huh? That sounds like a promising session to attend! I'll look for it. :-)
Do the leaders refer to digital natives or adminstrators?
What's funny is that after it got accepted, I really did start thinking, 'ya know, the real technology leaders are the under 18 crowd in some cases.' But, alas, for this session it's meaning leading the admin types!
I'm going! Not sure what I'm going to attend yet. Right now I'm really interested in those dealing with Professional Development. I am looking forward to warm weather and sun! :-)
Sun, warmth.... indeed. Have you been before?
No, I've never been. You?
It's actually my first time hearing about it. They contacted me at my blog to put the word out, and I ended up scoring a press pass. So I am definitely looking forward to it. Kind of get a behind the scenes look at it.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service