video Conference opportunity-Dominican Republic Cultural Event

Hey all, we will be having our annual Comparsas here at the Carol Morgan School in the Dominican Republic on Feb 26th, 2008. The is the culminating event of Febuary-Dominican month where we celebrate Dominican history, culture, etc. I would like to broadcast the event(s) to any school that has video conferencing capabilities. I would only need to know your schools IP address for your video conferencing equipment and then I can dial you up during the festivities and you can have a live show. We are one hour ahead of Eastern Standard Time (New York). Let me know if you are interested or pass this on to any/everyone in your network.
Cheers,
Jeff

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jeff -

We have several schools that might be interested - here is my email - cnelson@nscsd.org. Contact me direct and I will forward you some of the addresses for our VC rooms.

Christopher
We would be too but do you really need the IP address as our video conferencing gear has cobwebs on it and around it and in it. Are we able to get it from you through skype instead as that is how we do all our video conferencing now?

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service