I have a few questions regarding the program Diigo. I'm currently a grad student pursuing their certification in Special Education and I'm interested in hearing your input.
1) What grade and subject do you teach?
2) How has Diigo impacted your classroom?
2) Did the students quickly adapt to the program or did it take time?
3) Have you introduced parents to Diigo?
4) How has it effected classroom management?
5) Do students find researching topics easier to do and less troublesome?
6) How has it effected Special Education?
Thank you for your answers
Diigo is a powerful information capturing, storing, recalling and sharing tool. Here are just a few of the possibilities with Diigo: Save important websites and access them on any computer. Categorize websites by titles, notes, keyword tags, lists and groups.