Hi all, I am just completing my Master's in Integrated Technology and while I have thoroughly enjoyed it I am going to change my focus to more specialized and individual online courses.

Does anyone know of universities where this can be done.  I know I was looking at one in the UK a few months ago that had very specific course for maybe 6 -8 weeks on one topic and then you received a certificate at the end.  These were not free courses by any means.  I, of course, forgot to bookmark it so it was recognizable.  It is now time to tell my school my goals in professional development for next year and I can't find it.

Please help



Views: 55

Reply to This


Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.





© 2022   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service