I have a number of Google Wave invitations to give out--if you are interested, please let me know. There are several Classroom 2.0 members already using Wave.

Tags: 2.0, Google, Wave, Web, invitations

Views: 708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lori,
I have a couple invites left. You (or anyone else) want one?

Philipp
Hi Eric,
Please send me a google wave invite! I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
mariesse_s@hotmail.com
wooohoooo. This is exciting. If you have one more left, I would love to have one. My email address is jjbaird27@gmail.com
It's on the way, Julie.

I still have a few invites left.

/e
Thanks a bunch, Eric. I got it. Now, I'll end up playing, eh I mean discovering what I can do with it instead of grading and doing lesson plans. But I'm really appreciative. Thanks again.
Eric,
I'd love to try it out: cornish@bxscience.edu

Google apps has been indispensable thus far, but the limited number of collaborators (ie students) on one doc at any one time can be restrictive.

rgds
It's on the way Benjamin. Seems like it is only taking an hour or two for Google to respond.
Hi Eric,

I would love to see how we can integrate Google Wave into our tech tools. If there is still an invite I certainly would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ellen G
Jeffrey,

Any invites left? If so, rmp.iphone@gmail.com

Cheers,

RM
I'd love an invite. Can you send it to Allankyoto@gmail.com
Thanks Jeffrey. :)
Jeffrey,

I teach Instructional Technology at Central Community College in Columbus, NE. I would love to use Google Wave with the students in my class. Please let me know if you would send me an invitation to use it. My email address is
mjanousek@cccneb.edu

Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you.

Mel J. Janousek

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service