I just got my Google Wave invite and don't have anyone else at our school to wave with yet. Would anyone be willing to add me to their contacts so that I can do something besides look at all the really cool features? I would like to use it to share elementary technology-rich projects and get real-time feedback.

Thanks!

Views: 487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have four invitations to give out to people. All I need is an email address to pass on. Might be best to email me at:

stange@sasktel.net
Okay all my invites have been taken, sorry.
eric.pingel@googlewave.com Will add other educators later this weekend. Looking forward to testing out Wave.
Looking to Wave with others. Wave to me at benstafford08@googlewave.com
My google wave is charlottesandvej@googlewave.com - looks really interesting. Anyone working with ESL ?
I just added everyone to one of the current waves who wasn't there yet. I'll try to add you to any other good ones. To answer your questions Charlotte. I work with elementary ESL students at our school with an after school science program and in technology with testing/test recommendations and tech related curriculum to enhance language learning.
My wave address is cagena@googlewave.com. Please add me if you like. Trying to figure this out all the way here in Hawaii!
Would love to join in on the collabs - nicol.howard@googlewave.com
My wave is mrgauthiersvms@googlewave.com

I also have some invites if you are interested.
Count me in! jenkillingsworth@googlewave.com!
Hi all, got my google wave account, would love to start some collaboration with all of you on how to effectively use this in my classroom.

add me....mrbkays@googlewave.com

Thank you,

Brian
Hi Everyone. I just found this helpful link that supports Google Wave. http://completewaveguide.com/
That may help with some of the initial questions.
Christel

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service