Greetings, Classroom2.0 mathematics family.
I could use your feedback. I have created some Geogebra dynamic worksheets for a project for school on which I'm working.
The Geogebra online worksheets can be accessed at the moment at http://www.barmodel.classwithsanders.com
: You need the latest version of Java installed on your computer to view the worksheets. (It's free to download.)
The type of feedback that would be useful for me at this stage:
1) Though there is no introductory page, do the BAR MODELS themselves make sense?
2) Do the 8 steps to model drawing make sense?
3) Do the word problems make sense?
4) Did you have any navigation problems?
5) What might I do to make the pages clearer or the content clearer?
6) Is there anything wrong with any of the colors used on the pages?
Thank you SO much for your time and help!