Hello, I'm working on starting on 501(c)(3) organization focused on teaching the drive to learn over the wider spectrum of covering as many parts of a topic as possible. Not that the facts are unimportant, skipped or falsified, but the focus is to get kids excited about learning more, and giving them references and tools to continue it on their own.
I could use all the help I can get. Thoughts on any of the 3 questions below would be great.
1) Any one else been involved in starting up a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization?
- - What kind of issues did you run into?
- - Do you have any advice.
2) I'm looking for at least 2 other board members. Close to Oconomowoc, Waukesha, Milwaukee (Wisconsin) preferred, but global is also fine and the board can meet online.
- - Do you have a strong interest in the core concept above?
- - Do you have ideas you can bring/places you can apply it?
3) How do you feel about the core concept? "Teaching the passion more than the spectrum"
- Do you have examples of where that or a similar concept has really helped or hindered?
Negative (but constructive) Criticism Welcome
© 2023 Created by Steve Hargadon. Powered by