Shall we discuss those days(in classroom) about the reasons why people protest these days against their governments?

Shall be an important discussion if we consider that protest like the Wall Street Occupy today is just a normal reaction of the people due to exploitation and greed of just 1% of population (the wealthiest, Wall Street bankers), when the rest of people(99%) work for the safety of their kids and their families and unfortunately the wealthiest bankers keep all the money that everyone deserves for the work done in society. And those are just a few reasons about talking about protest, (and is releated also with the future of our children.

 

-Think about it!

 

Tags: Street, Wall, children, future, of, our, revolution

Views: 77

Reply to This

Report

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service