No matter what it is called, it is a day filled with awesome learning and sharing. I will definitely arrive in San Antonio early enough to attend this premiere event. Thank you, Steve, for your tireless work, often behind the scenes, to help us be better educators. Thank you to ISTE for generously allowing this event to happen. 

Views: 485

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to offer up a "I second that!" Both for Steve's hard work and for everyone who participates.  Haven't been able to participate in a couple of years and am thrilled that I will be part of this fantastic group this year.

Kim T.

AZ

Kim, I look forward to meeting you in person at this event. See you there. 

Looking forward to learning and sharing at this great event. Thanks, Steve for organizing.

WooHoo, so glad to know that I will be seeing you in San Antonio this year. it si hard to believe that we live in the same town but only get to see each other at STE. We'll have to make a pact to remedy that this coming year. 

This is my first ISTE, and I'm really looking forward to this event.  Volunteering at ISTE and participating in the Hack Ed event seemed like great ways to get involved, meet people, and really get the most out of my ISTE experience.  I welcome any other recommendations that you have for me, too.  See y'all soon!

Aloha! This is my first ISTE too! I'm so excited about the conference and participating in the Hack Ed event! Look forward to learning, sharing and meeting everyone! Thank you, Steve for organizing!

Hi Melvina, I look forward to meeting you there. 

Hi Matt, I am a seasoned ISTE attendee. Please remember to leave time in your schedule to come to the Newbie Lounge each day and connect with others in a relaxed and friendly place. 

It wouldn't be ISTE without this event! Happy to be coming back again. Thanks Steve for all that you do.

I will never forget meeting you in person for the first time at the one in Denver. Hugs to you, my dear firend. 

I will be arriving in San Antonio on Saturday morning, but will rush to attend this gathering. Thanks for organizing it, Steve!

Now you know Donna. Each year I plan to arrive in the ISTE host city on Friday so that I can attend this event which Steve hosts each year. It is the best. 

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service