Classroom 2.0 Educators
The team at http://www.wiimoteproject.com
have produced a comprehensive guide to settingup a Wiimote IWB.
The manual includes:
- Step by step instructions
- Detailed visual instructions for connecting the Wiimote to your PC
- How to buy/make an IR-pen
- How to setup or install in your classroom
- Interactive software suggestions
When we release the new version of Smoothboard in the next week, we will also add a comprehensive software manual.
Some of you may have already tested the Wiimote IWB with Johnny Chung Lee's software with a homemade IR-pen and found it to have low functionality. We have extensivvely developed the software and hardware to create a high quality IWB experience for a very low cost.
are now making a high quality tip-pressure sensitive IR-Pen. For those that don't like the switch IR-Pen the tip-pressure sensitive IR-pen give a touch to write realistic digital whiteboard marker experience.