I have a campus that is wanting to buy a wireless interactive tablet. We have a couple of Interactive whiteboards but I am looking for a cheaper solution. What brands do you use and what is the cost?? What are the Pros and Cons?

Views: 1280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What version of software did you use to setup the tools?
We use Interwrite pads in all of our classrooms, K - 12. The Kindergarten and 1st grade students really like the stamp pad feature, especially using it to do number problems. In conjunction with these, we use Elmo document cameras, and surround sound (the teachers wear microphones). The microphones have made a HUGE difference with middle school students. I think, however, if you ask my teachers, they would let you take their Interwrite pad before they would give up their Elmo. The Interwrite does totally change the dynamic of the classroom by moving the teacher from the front of the room and allowing students to respond from their desks. Price also pushed our decision - I think we paid $425.00 each for the last Interwrites we bought.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service