Connie Weber's Discussions (477)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"on the main forum postings, Ginger Lewman wrote: "I'm not sure what you're saying h…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 29, 2007 to examples of the creating mind

1 Jun 29, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Thanks for the reply, Ken. It's just what I needed to hear right now. You are right…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 23, 2007 to "the mind-that-would-synthesize" - a scenario Gardner provides

7 Jun 23, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Ok, I'm going to talk about the "synthesizing mind" from the point of view of classr…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 16, 2007 to "the mind-that-would-synthesize" - a scenario Gardner provides

7 Jun 23, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Ken, this Edutopia article is such a great resource for us. Thanks so much for posti…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 9, 2007 to How do we encourage "good work" from our students?

16 Jun 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Hi Edi, Yeah! Go, girl... You can and ARE doing it! Gotta love that attitude. Your…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 9, 2007 to How do we encourage "good work" from our students?

16 Jun 9, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Hi Skip, Let me see if I understand: we continue on with the talk about "what has g…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 4, 2007 to "the mind-that-would-synthesize" - a scenario Gardner provides

7 Jun 23, 2007
Reply by Connie Weber

"Ken and Skip, Yes, you both make us think! Thank you for this. You've got some live…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 3, 2007 to The disciplined mind

14 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"I, too, think we need to model the kinds of learning we want to see in both students…"

Connie Weber replied Jun 3, 2007 to The disciplined mind

14 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Ken, Good questions--BIG questions. We can make a start. Your example of Edutopia's…"

Connie Weber replied May 26, 2007 to The disciplined mind

14 Jun 3, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

"Skip-- Great list. I especially love "an ability to generously value others' abiliti…"

Connie Weber replied May 23, 2007 to "Thinking Dispositions", a starting point

6 May 23, 2007
Reply by Reuven Werber

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service