Hi all --

Here at the Laboratory Schools, down in Hyde Park, we're looking into hosting this event. What date were you all thinking of?

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Marty -

Steve and I chatted the other day and thought possibly May 2 and 3 might work. He's going to get in touch with you guys.

Lucy
Hi Marty -

Are you still looking for dates? I'm with the Discovery Educator Network and we will be sponsoring a Regional Conference in the Chicago area. I know many of educators will want to attend both events, I'm one of them. If you have a date then maybe we can work together to cross-promote each and/or have one lead into the other. Currently we have Steve Dembo(Discovery Education), Meg Ormiston and Ginny Washburn(Smarttech) presenting over two days. Contact me when you get a chance. Thank you, Mike
Hi Mike --

We still don't have any dates nailed down. Turns out there are a few issues with using our school that have to be worked through (insurance, paying for custodial services & security). What date is the DEN conference?

- marty

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service