Katherine Bolman's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all! ahaafoundation.org is the beginning of a course in the history of art around…"

Katherine Bolman replied Feb 7, 2010 to Collaboration for Digital Media Projects

5 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Renee

"Ryan, we should talk!! If we plan now we might have a glorious time next year in one…"

Katherine Bolman replied Jan 30, 2010 to High School World History Perspectives Project

7 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Katherine Bolman

"Jennifer, take a look at ahaafoundation.org to see if there is anything there that w…"

Katherine Bolman replied Jan 26, 2010 to 4th grade classes looking to Skype with an Expert outside of New York State

1 Jan 26, 2010

"Michele, Did you get time to look at ahaafoundation.org. If you contact me we could…"

Katherine Bolman replied Jan 13, 2010 to Classroom collaboration interest 10th grade Literature and high school drama

4 Jan 13, 2010

"Ryan, great post. I am far behind you. I am creating an online course for the teachi…"

Katherine Bolman replied Dec 30, 2009 to High School World History Perspectives Project

7 Jan 30, 2010

"I would love to collaborate with you and your class. I use skype and have a website…"

Katherine Bolman replied Dec 18, 2009 to Classroom collaboration interest 10th grade Literature and high school drama

4 Jan 13, 2010

"Hi and I would be interested in trying out an idea of mine. Would you send me a list…"

Katherine Bolman replied Nov 22, 2009 to Classroom collaboration interest 10th grade Literature and high school drama

4 Jan 13, 2010

"Skype is free. I have a course in the history of art and architecture at ahaafoundat…"

Katherine Bolman replied Nov 17, 2009 to Skype Resources

4 Nov 17, 2009

"Mindy I am creating a course that might interest your students. It teaches culture i…"

Katherine Bolman replied Nov 17, 2009 to Middle Social Studies Collaboration

4 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Brian Mannix

"What a great thing you are doing. Do your students have internet access? Even if the…"

Katherine Bolman replied Nov 16, 2009 to When you first join, make sure...

96 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Shelly Michalke

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service