I don't know if someone would be interested to collaborate with european teachers and pupils... Our project is to gather poems from many countries in many different languages around the topic "Other Praise". You can help us to gather poems or send us videos where people tell chosen poems on this topic. For more informations, please reply here or on my page or register you on our network "School Outside the Walls" at http://horslesmurs.ning.com ...

Tags: collaboration, e.poetry, elearning, etwinning, poems, poetry

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

I have a student who's both into learning French beyond the prescribed lessons (she's been taking lessons off/on for several years) and also who loves writing poetry! I'll send her your way! ;-)
hi Ginger ! thank you for your message. If your student like French and poetry, maybe che can join her to meet french students. How old is she ?
I teach future French teachers and I would love to get them involved in your project. If you would like to have their help, let me know and I'll use your project as our collaborative technology unit.
I'm so late to reply... Thank you Kimberly, you can read the project in french, italian, romanian, lithuanian and polish and we need a correct english translation at:
http://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1922792294?profi...
maybe you can join us in our network School Beyond the Walls to plan how future French teachers and you can participate to this cultural event...
Vincent
Thank you so much for the information. I teach a "Teaching with Technology" course and speak English and Spanish, but not French. I am passing on information about your project to the French teachers in my class and encouraging them to participate. Hopefully you will hear from them in the next few weeks.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service